The PSAC STARS & Spurs 50/50
Jackpot total - Winner takes half!
$400,000 jackpot is only the start!
Precision Drilling as presenting sponsor and The Petroleum Services Association of Canada are proud to support
Early Bird Prize #1 - $500 Cash and Deadline: May 20th, 2021 11:59PM
Early Bird Prize #2 - $500 Cash and Deadline: May 27th, 2021 11:59PM
Buy Your Tickets Now!
Presented by Precision Drilling
Who You Help
All funds raised through the
The Petroleum Services Association of Canada has been bringing industry leaders together to raise funds for STARS Air Ambulance for 27 years. While the petroleum services sector always operates as safely as possible, it is great to know that in case of an emergency, STARS is only a phone call away to support our industry, our communities, and our employees. That is why PSAC has helped to raise more than $17 million for STARS through the PSAC STARS & Spurs Gala. While the traditional gala format is not be feasible this year due to COVID-19 and its impacts on our economy, the commitment of PSAC to STARS remains the same. As a result, we have exciting plans to incorporate new physically distanced activities to raise funds for this critical service. Our theme this year is: Our Canadian Values, a concept shared by our energy industry and STARS. It’s an identity that supports the collective good from our hearts. In an initiative to raise the same level of funds to support STARS, the PSAC STARS & Spurs Gala has been split into three equally essential activities: Safe@Home Gala, 50/50 Raffle, & an Exclusive Live Industry Auction.
How It Works
Lottery License #573421
- Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
- Tickets can be purchased online at the website www.starsandspurs5050.ca with a credit card only.
- Purchaser must be 18 years or older to play. Purchaser must be within the province of Alberta when purchasing a ticket.
- The grand prize would be a guaranteed minimum $200,000 Cash or 50% of ticket sales whichever is greater, up to a total of $500,000.
- Ticket Sales will begin at 12:00 AM on May 10th, 2021 and end at 11:59 PM on June 8th, 2021 or when ticket sales reach a capped limit of $1,000,000.
- Tickets will be available as follows:
- - 1 for $20 – 1,750 single packages available (1,750 tickets)
- - 3 for $50 – 4,100 packages available (12,300 tickets)
- - 10 for $100 – 4,100 packages available (41,000 tickets)
- - 30 for $200 – 1,750 packages available (52,500 tickets)
- - Total ticket packages available is: 11,700 (107, 550 tickets)
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw, before 11:59 on June 8th, 2021.
- The draw for the Early Bird prizes will take place May 21st, 2021 and May 28th, 2021, before 12:00 PM and be announced before 4:00 PM;
Ticket Purchase Deadline Draw Date Early Bird Prize #1: $500 May 20th, 2021 11:59 PM Early Bird Prize #2: $500 May 27th, 2021 11:59 PM
- The draw date for the grand prize will take place on June 9th, 2021 at 7:00pm. The prize will be 50% of the gross sales, with guaranteed minimum prize of $200,000 and maximum of $500,000.
- Location of draw will be Bears Paw Golf Course - 61 Hamilton Dr, Calgary, AB T3R 1A2.
- Two of the STARS Air Ambulance executive members and one member of the public who is not part of the licensed group will be in attendance to witness the draw.
- The winning ticket number will be posted on www.starsandspursgala.ca and www.starsandspurs5050.ca and PSAC Social Media Accounts by 8:00am on June 11th, 2021.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded. All prize winners will have one year from the draw date to claim their prize.
- The early bird prize #1 winner will have until 4:00pm on May 21st, 2022 to claim their prize. The early bird prize #2 winner will have until 4:00pm on May 28th, 2022 to claim their prize. The grand prize winner will have until 4:00pm June 10th, 2022 to claim their prize. If the prizes are not claimed by the above noted deadlines, the winning ticket numbers will become void and the prize will be donated back to STARS Air Ambulance Foundation upon approval from AGLC.
- The winning ticket must be presented in order to claim prize and a winner contact information form will be completed at the time the winning ticket is presented.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address and phone number with picture identification. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- The certified winner will receive a cheque in the amount of the declared prize.
- The prize winner will receive their winnings via cheque (sent via registered mail).
- There will be no refunds on any ticket sales.
- The following individuals are prohibited from purchasing tickets: STARS Board Members, STARS Executive Management Team, all Ascend employees & their immediate family members.
- In the event of a complaint or dispute, please contact:
Contact Name: Sarah Eccleston
Phone Number: 587-777-3698